Tuesday 6 September 2011

First day of school

Today was my children's 1st day back to school. Kaleb is in gr 3, Daniella gr 4 and Michaela is in her last year of elementary school. She is now one of the big fish in a little pond. A graduation is in order, far too fast for me.
I thought I would find great relief in this return to school for 2011/12. However, beginning yesterday I found myself feeling like an emotional puddle, wet and muddy and icky inside.
Yesterday  we watched a movie all about teenage love and 2 twins trying to get together their separated parents. Well, by the end of the movie the two main characters were at the senior prom and I was in tears.A Full blown cry with big fat tears rolling down my cheeks. I just could imagine my two girls at leadership dances and early morning seminary and in high school trying to figure out exactly who they are. I just was unable to control it. I'm not PMSing and I have never really cried over my children quite like that except when I broke down over Kaleb
and the possibly of him in a relationship that results in marriage and seeing him kneel across the alter lovingly gazing into the eyes of his soul mate. Yes, That made me cry.
For this reason I have decided to re visit my blogging . Michael is away for work again. I miss Micheal but I can be strong. Hamilton isn't that far away and its better than Thunder Bay and anyways, I am receiving many blessings from being supportive and strong on my own and I know that I am not alone, ever!
Okay, I'm all done my emotional eruption.
Love
LOLA

No comments:

Post a Comment