Tuesday 15 March 2011

Life Changing Beauty Tips

Yesterday I read something that may very well change my entire approach to skin care, upon nearing my 40's.
I was reading about Bali and how their native women care for thier skin. These women don;t struggle with  skin cancer, sunspots and whatever else we seem to be riddled with here in North America.
Preserving the youthfulness of thier skin requires a little thought and very little spending.
I have spent hundreds of dollars over the past decade or so trying to improve elasticity and collagen and refrain from wrinkling. I even wear oversized sunglasses to avoid rays through the drivers side window. Anything to slow the clock from fast forwarding me to looking older than I am.
So here it is........ are you ready........


Brown rice water.That's it, brown rice water.

Before dumping the rice water from your boiled brown rice or brown rice pasta(no oil added)
let it cool in a bowl and before bed and when you awake rub some on your face after cleansing and let it air dry.
It will feel a little like a facial mask at first but WOW the flawless outcome for me was well worth it!
I used it all over and then lightly towel dried my skin and talk about silky feeling.
Read up on the nutrients of brown rice and all that can be part of your skin regiment. For no more than you paid to eat it.
Michaela, my daughter decided she liked to drink it so she takes a glass before I whisk the bowl off to my bathroom.
Funny as it may seem, Kaleb informed me that he too has to take of his skin so he stays young looking...lol
Good luck and post me your results:)

Love,
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment