Wednesday 9 March 2011

You might even be a ROCKSTAR!!

Well hello world!
Today offered us crazy Canucks a blizzard!!! Wowie, wow, wow!
The reason I state "Crazy" is because it doesn't seem to stop us one bit. Hand us a shovel and a snow brush and we will brave any amount of snow.
Anyhow, that is not my topic of thought today.
I have always had a secret fantasy. No, it's not dirty and certainly not limited to adulthood.
Deep down inside the depths of my being lies a rockstar.
I only let her out in the shower and sometimes in the laundry room (great acoustics).
Tonight though I found a purpose for her. Just a few weeks from now is our ward talent show.
We happen to have alot of talent in our church ward and therefore I will be in good company but
it also means that I can't afford to screw up.
After our amateur judging of American Idol tonight, I scrolled through my ipod to select just that right song.
The one that doesn't put people to sleep but elevates them and you to the staus of a memorable performance.
I found my perfect band. JOURNEY !!!!! I haven't chosen which song as yet but wish me luck
;)
Love Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment